Urban Gardening – Hafen Wien
Hafen Wien (the port of Vienna) offers rentable plots for the cultivation of vegetables and herbs. Soil cultivation and tilling is carried out by the organisation. However, tenants need to provide seeds and plants. The area has no organic certification. Therefore, the use of conventionally produced plants is allowed. This provides the advantage that the participants can cultivate their plots more or less freely based on their own needs and wishes.
- Adress: Alberner Straße 21, 1110 Vienna
- Sponsoring organisation: Hafen Wien GmbH
- Size & Prize:
- 50 m² € 155,-
- 100 m² € 254,
- Period of use: April through October 2020
- Responsibility of the supervisor:
- Soil cultivation
- Irrigation well (with 22 outlets)
- Contact Information:
- e-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: hafen-wien.com/de-at/home/aktuell/news/168/Urban-Gardening-is-back
- Tel: +43 1 72716 1199.