wohnpartner (housing partners)
Do you want to beautify your community building with flower beds, or grow vegetables with your neighbors?
Wohnpartner Wien is available for all questions regarding gardens in public housing. Every garden project is different, and Wohnpartner Wien offers individual assistance, tuned to the size and scope of a project. From initial ideas, to cost and funding options, to the finished garden, Wohnpartner teams are available for advice and assistance.
Contact us, and learn about:
- General conditions, prerequisites, and approval procedures
- Assistance with channels of communication
- Assistance with organizational requirements
- Conducting informative events on site
- Existing garden projects in which Wohnpartner was/is involved
- Questions on acquiring grants and donations
- Advice and assistance on holding meetings and celebrations
- Horticultural questions (workshops, garden afternoons, etc.)
- Assistance in group dynamics
- Conflict prevention: assistance, from conflict resolution to mediation
Since 2011, Wohnpartner Wien has offered public housing residents the opportunity to start their own garden beds. It supports ambitious gardeners as well as beginners, from first steps to flourishing gardens and vegetable beds. There are several different ways to garden, including flower beds, mobile beds, and community gardens.
wohnpartner-wien.at/ueber-uns/wo-sie-uns-antreffen – map with mobile beds